Join Florida Girls Giving Back!
Help Tomorrow’s Girls Today
If you’re a Broward County student, between the 8th and 12th grade, with a desire to give back to your community, we invite you to join
Florida Girls Giving Back.
- Incubator for Community Service Hours
- Inspire Young Women to Service
- College Resume Builder
- Peer Mentoring Program
- Strengthen Leadership Skills
- Impact Your Community
- Memory-Worthy Experiences
- What’s Better than Making New Friends
What’s expected of each member?
- Attend FGGB monthly meetings; 2nd Sunday 4:30-5:30pm
- No meetings June, July, August *FGGB members can miss three meetings a year*
- Participate in 2 FGGB fundraising events each year;
- Participate in at least 4 community service projects each year through FGGB;
- Pay an annual membership fee of $250 per year to FGGB [tax deductible as contribution to a 501(c)(3)];
Be A Changemaker
“Not only has FGGB been an amazing learning experience for me but it has completely changed my view on volunteering in the community along with learning the steps needed to make a non-profit run effectively. Yes, joining FGGB will look extremely good for college however, I guarantee you will get more out of FGGB than a simple resume builder. Joining FGGB allows you an opportunity to get out of your comfort zone, collaborate with other likeminded ladies, plan & attend fundraisers, potentially hold a leadership position, and most importantly change the lives of others.”
Maya Berry, President, Florida Girls Giving Back
© Copyright 2012 - 2016 | Florida Girls Giving Back | All Rights Reserved