You’re invited to join! Application Process opens November 1 – 30, 2023.
At Florida Girls Giving Back (FGGB), a 501(c)(3), we have taken a girl-centric approach to positively impacting underprivileged families and youth in Broward County. With your help, we can accomplish even more.
If you’re a Broward County student, between the 8th and 12th grade, with a desire to give back to your community, we invite you to join Florida Girls Giving Back.
What’s expected of each member:
- Attend FGGB monthly meetings; 2nd Sunday 4:30-5:30 pm
- Participate in 2 FGGB fundraising events each year;
- Participate in at least 4 community service projects each year through FGGB;
- Pay an annual membership fee of $250 per year to FGGB [tax deductible as
contributionto a 501(c)(3)];
- Complete the online application below;
“FGGB been an amazing learning experience for me but it has completely changed my view on volunteering in the community along with learning the steps needed to make a non-profit run effectively. Yes, joining FGGB will look extremely good for college however, I guarantee you will get more out of FGGB than a simple resume builder. Joining FGGB allows you an opportunity to get out of your comfort zone, collaborate with other likeminded ladies, plan & attend fundraisers, potentially hold a leadership position, and most importantly change the lives of others.”
Stella Potenti, Junior Board President
© Copyright 2012 - 2023 | Florida Girls Giving Back | All Rights Reserved